The headquarter hotel will be Hotel Crowene Plaza Santiago, which is located on the popular The Libertador Avenue Bdo. O’Higgings 136, Santiago, Chile.
It is situated in the city centre close to sights such as El Forestal Park, The palace of La Moneda and St Cristobal Hill. Other interesting sights located close to the hotel are St Lucia hill, Square of las Armas, as well as many important shopping centres such as Costanera Centre, the most important shopping mall in Chile.
The hotel is only a three-minute walk from the metro stations Baquedano and Universidad Catolica.
The Crowne Plaza Santiago offers facilities like tennis courts, gym, sauna, whirlpool bath, outdoor swimming pool and body and skin care treatments.
The restaurant serves an abundant buffet breakfast offering local and international food. There are also a bar and room service available 24/7.
The city center is a great option for those travelers interested in visiting museums or the cultural and historical center.
You can make your reservation here: Book Headquarters Hotel (Discount Booking Period: 7/25/2017 - 8/3/2017)
For more information contact Mrs Pamela Bernales, indicating Congreso de Antropología Santiago 2017:
IHG® | Crowne Plaza Santiago
The hotel offers special prices for the congress attendees.
|Type of room||price|
|Deluxe Single||US$ 145|
|Deluxe Double||US$ 155|
|Single executive floor||US$ 185|
|Double Executive floor||US$ 195|
|Executive Single Suite||US$ 245|
* For nationals the VAT must be included.
The above mentioned rate includes the following services:
- Buffet breakfast, served in our Caruso restaurant between 6h30 and 11h00
- In-room digital safe
- Welcoming services and amenities (coffee bar, ironing board and iron, 32’’LCD television with cable, hairdryer)
- Special care of our VIP passengers
- Room service available 24/7
- Business services including computers, photocopiers, confirmation service for airplane tickets and restaurant bookings
- Two phone lines in each room
- Exclusive access to our “Splash” training room which includes a gymnasium, sauna, massages, tennis courts, a pool and a roof-less Jacuzzi
- Wireless Internet access or High-Speed Internet
- Free for children of up to 14 years old
- A family of 2 adults and 2 children may share a double room with two beds (including breakfast for 4) at no additional costs
In accordance with the law, every international passenger who do not reside in Chili and pay their room bills in American dollars (cash, traveler’s checks or international credit card) will be exempt of the 19% local taxes on their personal expenses.
Get to know the hotel